Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Wonder.... Day Nine

I'm still hungry and having that whole problem with eating, as in, wanting to eat lots more than I need.  Of course that's how I got to weigh 400+ pounds.  I think eating healthy is great and I still have a strong desire to do so but.... I wonder why this week isn't as, well, easy, as my first week was?  What's different this week?

I wonder if it was a bad idea to eat a pastrami sandwich on a regular roll and some tater tots on Friday after weigh in and not track it.  I gave myself permission to eat and not track what I ate but I still ate healthy-ish.  The pastrami was turkey pastrami and I had dill pickles and mustard on it.  The roll was a regular sandwich roll with 4 or 5 points on its own, the pastrami had 5 or so points and the tater tots were 9 points.  So I know what the points were for the lunch but I didn't write it down.  I wonder if my body wants to continue eating like that?  I don't know, all I know is that I am hungry and have been for two days and I don't like it!

And I kind of want another pastrami sandwich and tater tots too, darn it.  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment