Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Write Down Everything You Eat.... Day Three

I am so tired!  I mean physically tired, so tired I just want to sleep and sleep and forget about tracking the foods I'm eating.  Unfortunately, tracking food still sucks as far as I am concerned.  I am doing it though, everything that goes into my mouth, I write it down.  That's partly what the Weight Watchers meeting was about, writing down everything you eat.  Evidently it helps you to stay aware of what you are eating and keeps you on track in your weight loss journey.

Ok, I can see that and I know it's true because I know what I've eaten in the last three days that I did NOT write down.  I ate two raisins out of the box and did not write that down.  LOL  Seriously, I only ate two raisins, oh, I wanted more than that but I wasn't sure how many pointsplus they had at that point so I just ate two and put them away.  Since that time I have looked them up and raisins have a PointsPlus value of 3 points for 1/4 of a cup.  I find that funny because I almost never eat an entire 1/4 cup because I like them in my oatmeal (or oatmeal raisin cookies) and you don't need all that many.  This morning I had oatmeal with my full serving of raisins though and it was delicious.  I even put margarine in it, 1 Tablespoon of "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light" and it was one of the best cups of oatmeal ever.  I must have oatmeal more often because 1] it tastes good and 2] the fiber is good for you (keeps you regular, you know?  heehee).


No comments:

Post a Comment