Friday, January 14, 2011

Writing Down Everything I Eat.... Day Six

I have been writing down every single  bite of food that goes in my mouth which I wrote about in Day Three.  I get 57 Weight Watchers PointPlus points each day and guess what?  I am not hungry and sometimes I have a hard time getting in every one of my points.  Isn't that amazing? 

I guess my thinking is stuck on the word "DIET" and I think I have to suffer to lose weight.  LOL  But now my problem is that I don't know if I will lose weight because, well frankly, I don't feel like I am on a "diet."  But I guess that is the beauty of Weight Watchers, you are NOT supposed to be on a diet as much as you are on a weight loss change for your lifestyle.

Did you know that you eat anything you want on Weight Watchers?  You sure can, as long as you track the points in the food and keep to your daily totals.  So, one chocolate chip cookie has 5 points and 20 tater tots has 9 points.  Heck, one small frozen cheese pizza has 9 points and 17 slices of turkey pepperoni to throw on top of it only have 2 points plus.  Of course the Weight Watchers chocolate chip cookies only have 2 pointsplus and they taste delicious!

All in all, I am eating according to the WW PointsPlus plan, writing everything down on the WW website using the e-tools and I am feeling pretty good about myself.  Now, if only I can lose some weight to see some proof that this only thing works!

No comments:

Post a Comment