Sunday, January 23, 2011

Running Behind.....Day Sixteen

I have been sick with a cold and that makes it hard to function.  Amazingly enough, I have been able to continue on the weight loss journey.  I admit, I haven't been quite the stickler I was when I first started but I also haven't gone crazy and eaten everything in sight. 

I made myself go to super Walmart to buy convenience foods, i.e. TV dinners.  I picked up the ones I like and that I know the Weight Watchers PointsPlus values for and that's almost all I have been eating this last week.  Since my adult daughter has been sick too, it makes it even harder for anyone to do any cooking in the house.  That would be the bad part of living with five other people, when one kid gets a cold, the rest of us are almost sure to catch it, especially since I have a compromised immune system (the diabetes).

So I had to make myself go to the Weight Watchers meeting on Friday morning.  My cold had me feeling pretty low but I felt like I needed to go just to keep me on track.  I am glad I did because I found out that I had lost another 4.2 pounds!  I am now down to 389.4 pounds AND I earned another 5 pounds lost star!  heehee

I am now on week 3 of Weight Watchers PointsPlus program and while it isn't easy peasy, at least it is not miserable, even though having a cold and being sick really is quite miserable!

No comments:

Post a Comment